Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Re: Bears Training Camp Concern

The following is the response I received less than 24 hours after my original letter written to the Chicago Bears:

Timothy,

From our Advertising and Events department:

The change in the format of ONU Appreciation Day was made for several reasons, but the primary reason was the health and safety of the players. The format for this summer has not been determined yet, but there will be changes made. As soon as the format is finalized, information can be found on ONU's Training Camp site. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Thanks for your support of the Chicago Bears.

Jacinta Williams

Chicago Bears, Fan Services Assistant


Nice to have such a timely response, I guess I was looking for more specifics. I will update as I find out more. - SlimTim

No comments: