Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Moron Report - Dr. Z's Power Rankings...

SI.com - Writers - Week 9 NFL Power Rankings (cont.) - Tuesday November 1, 2005 6:20PM: "Chicago Bears (4-3)
I know there are all-pros or near all-pros on their defense. I have the Lions game on tape. Right now I'm working on my mid-season All-Pro check list. I promise you, Bear fans, I'm going to give this tape a very careful going over later in the week. Don't forget, I was the only one who picked Charles Tillman two years ago, when he was a rookie."

Just doing a check on Dr. Z to see where he currently has the first place Chicago Bears after beating the Detroit Lions again... He has them jumping one whole spot to just behind the Raiders (3-4) to 19th place. So, when the Bears win the Superbowl, how much crow will Dr. Z eat???

- Slim Tim.

No comments: