Thursday, December 28, 2006

Bears Stuff

So, before the regular season comes to an end, I would like to offer some thoughts...

Mark Anderson has to find a way on the starting roster (update: I hear he might get some starting time)
John St. Clair might not be all that reliable of a backup
John Tait might be the most indispensable member of the playoff-bound Bears
Devin Hester is one fast exciting dude
Rex Grossman in the SuperBowl quarterback
Can the Bears choose to play in their Orange jerseys throughout the playoffs including the SuperBowl?
Is Philadelphia or New Orleans good enough to beat the Bears?
Isn't it great to not be talking about draft picks in December?
I would really like to see the Bears draft some offensive line talent (now that I have started thinking about the draft)
The best part about these Bears is that most of them have been drafted by the Bears and are "our own guys"
Lance Briggs and the two cornerbacks should be signed to long term deals.
I would like to see Cedric Benson get 30 carries in one game.
I was glad to hear that the Bears are giving Tank Johnson another chance, he appears to realize finally that he needs to change and only because of the "family" type of team that the Bears are do I feel like they are helping him out...

- Not so Slim Tim (Ate too much during the holidays)

No comments: